Sunday, March 21, 2010

Short Getaway

yay!!!!

In just a few hours, I'll be flying away to the capital of France! I'll be there for a few days.

I haven't been there since I was a little girl.....to be honest, I don't remember anything of that trip made when I was about 5.

Mum keeps telling me that I was a real grumpy girl then...My dad had to carry me because I was unwilling to walk. haha. Having looked back at those pics, I would agree with mum...I didn't smile in the pictures at all!

Oh well, I am sure I will enjoy it now. =) I am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.

Till then...au revoir everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, your blogs is full of interesting things i would love to read about...a nice way of expressing yourself...thank you for posting those lovely thought...
Work From Home India

sl said...

=)

Thank you for that lovely comment!

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings...
Have a safe and wonder filled trip.

sl said...

Thank you...i had a great holiday!