Saturday, March 20, 2010

In No Hurry...

Its been more than 1 week since I left my car at the garage.....and I have yet to hear anything from them. I mean how long does it take to just change the bumper??

I became very curious....which led me to pick up the telephone to call the repair centre. She struggled to locate my car at first (which kind of worried me a little). Then, she said, "Ahh....I found it. The parts of your car only just arrived yesterday. So they are going to strip your car next.....looks like we are looking into next week."

Right. Cool.

I was bit disappointed that it took quite awhile to repair....but then, secretly, inside me was a little sense of joy? ermm...yes, remember that I am driving a cool white sporty Fiat 500. And I am getting the hang of it. So, as much as I want my car back asap....I am also in no hurry to get it back because this replacement car is great! haha.

Talking about being loyal to my wee Peugeot.....tsk tsk tsk


No comments: