Saturday, March 13, 2010

Small Funky Car

I have to admit that I am enjoying my temporary replacement car. I know my poor Peugeot is in the garage being fixed at the moment....I am missing it....honestly, yes, I am. However, this replacement car is quite cool.

It has been voted the "Car of the year 2008", and also the "Best Small Car" award.

I am talking about the new diesel Fiat 500. It is a really sporty 3 door car. It is very easy to drive. The interior is funky and the seats are comfy. The engine runs smoothly, and I like the sound the engine makes when I start it....it ROARRSS! haha.

My only complaint is the colour. White is nice for a dress, but for a car, dirt can be seen easily. And....I am worried that I might just fill in unleaded petrol instead of diesel! I have been having a few nightmares about that........=( Well, I know I still have at least quarter of a tank left...so that should keep me going until the end of the week, before I start worrying about it.

So, if anyone is thinking of getting a small sporty car, give the Fiat 500 a thought! (ps. it does come in a beautiful fiery red colour!)

1 comment:

Alejandro Pont said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.