Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Hello!

I haven't blogged for ages!

I've been ill....AGAIN! Then, busy with work and on-calls.

Now, I have recovered alot....but still have this tickly cough, which is worse at night, when I try to sleep. As a result, I don't get much sleep! =(

Anyway, work has been tiring...and I really HATE (maybe this word is too powerful), or rather, I DISLIKE CARDIOLOGY!

Help! I'm drowing in the sea of ECGs, ETTs, and echocardiograms! The clinics are just too outrageously overbooked for 2 person....the new patient clinics are total chaos....just because on the same day, I have to arrange various tests for the patients, and following these tests, they will see me again to get the results. So the coordination goes haywire ...and the waiting time stretches...patients become unhappy....and the vicious cycle carries on!

sigh. On a brighter note, I have managed to get all my paperwork sorted...and my educational supervisor has signed me off! yay!

have a good day everyone.

No comments: