Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yet Another Year

whoa.. thank god, i'm still here!

Yeap, its my birthday today. I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I am just glad that I'm still the same, apart from the worsening eye bags and wrinkly face. =P

I did not run any marathon or 5k or 10k last year. I did not travel to any EU country either, surprisingly! The year was filled with work most of the time, and moaning about the stresses at work. I spent alot of time sorting out paperwork for job interviews and also to allow my supervisor to gauge whether I'm fit enough to pass this year.

However, I did manage to get some time off to go back home, which was lovely!

Also, I've noticed that my immune system has been super low. I have been ill, again and again. Glad to say that my sore throat and cough are both away....but I am now bothered with Hay Fever! sigh....the pollen levels are quite high these days.... I have been sneezing my nose off so much....scratching my eyes too.

This year, I will be faced with a new challenge. I will be moving down south, working a brand new environment, and coping with living by myself. Excited? I don't know actually. I'm having mixed feelings about it all. I am pretty excited about the new hospital, but not too excited about moving here on my own. The fact that the town has been rated as the worst place to live in UK, is not helping either. Guess I have to just get on with it. Will see how it goes. I am quite stressed now just having to look for a place to live!

Anyway, Happy Birthday to me. Here's wishing me the best of health and luck this year!
CHEERS!

No comments: