Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Best X-Men Ever!

I decided to share my germs (sore throat & cold) with the other cinema-goers yesterday.

I went to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine!

This is the best X-Men movie so far! Loved it! Thumbs up!

The story was fantastic.....the casts were great...and for once, at least, I understood what they were fighting for...rather than the previous X-Men series. And, I didn't really like Jean Gray.

In this series, there were plenty hot casts. One of them was Gambit. I was just a little disappointed that he didn't perform much. Also, Wade was really cool. Hugh Jackman was being his usual charming self. His girlfriend (Lynn Collins) was gorgeous....and her sister, was superbly cool! I wished I have skin like hers!

hehe....so yes, please go watch it! I am so looking forward to Transformers and Terminator!

ps....my sincere apologies to those who heard me snuffling in the cinema!

No comments: