Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Maggi, My Saviour!

Call me pathetic or sad....but I really got excited when I saw this at Tesco 2 days ago:

hehe... I mean, Tesco? Selling Maggi Mee?? They were even selling them in packs of 5! It was about 1 pound for 4 little packs of Maggi...which is actually not bad, considering that the currency has dropped so much.


Maggi is indeed my saviour, especially on days when I don't know what to cook, days when I finish work late and am absolutely starving, the cold, freezing, rainy days (like now)....etc.. honestly, Maggi is simply The Best! And it takes less than 5 minutes to cook!


I was just back in Malaysia 3 months ago. And I don't think they were selling this particular flavour back home.


aahhhh...yummy... maybe I shall eat Maggi later when I get back from work. =)

No comments: