Friday, January 02, 2009

Can I have some spider, please?

Yes, I would like some spider, please??

Have you not heard of Spider? Ah man, you must be well out of date! Spider is the coolest thing, at least thats what I think anyway, which my friends and I created recently! No, it's not that insect, you call a spider, you numpty!

Spider = Spices + cider

haha.

We came across ready made spice packs in Sainsbury recently. It was THE perfect pack to make mulled spiced cider....instead of the usual mulled wine. It was dead easy. Just pour about 1 L of cider and add in the spices.....I threw in a couple more dashes of cinnamon powder and also, freshly grated nutmeg. Remember to serve it with freshly chopped apples.

It was tasty! The spices smelt great, and gave the cider an excellent taste. Both my housemate and I toasted to the New Year with some spider. It is even tastier in this below Zero degrees temperature.

Do try it! =)

No comments: