Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Found My Golden Coin

It is very common to see coins or sometimes, notes, lying on the street. Some think that picking up money on the streets is not good, and some think that it brings the person good luck. Some think that it is too much a hassle to bend down to pick it up, and some think that every penny is worth it...even if it was only 1 pence.

I hardly ever bend down to pick up money found lying on the street. Don't ask me why. I really do not know....maybe I'm just trying to be too honest. However, having said that, I've found my golden coin a few days ago!

That evening, I was happily window shopping in Borders. I walked around shop looking at magazines, and was also actually trying to rest my feet, as they were very very painful because the heels of my shoes were killing me! Anyway, as I made my way out of the shop, I was something glittering on the floor. I looked towards that glitter, and hold and behold, I saw a big golden coin lying there.

Maybe it was Chinese New Year, or maybe the coin had some kind of magnetic pull, I instantly walked towards the coin and picked it up! Let me tell you, it is not any golden coin. It is pretty special! Here it is:


=D hehe....I know, I know, it is a fake chocolate gold coin.....and it is from Starbucks Coffee.....but what the heck! I found it on the 1st day of the OX year, and I will treasure it.

I found the whole thing pretty amusing! I mean, what a coincidence, dont ya think??

........ secretly, I hope it will bring me loads of luck and happiness this year! CHEERS! Hope everyone is enjoying CNY back home!

No comments: