Thursday, March 06, 2008

K.O - ed

Yeah. KO-ed.

So tired that I can't sleep.

The past few days have been absolutely stressful and tiring.

I had 2 job interviews back to back. It ended this morning, but I am still having some chest discomfort after all the anxiety and palpitations.

1st interview didnt go very well.
2nd one a tad better.

I doubt they will want to hire me. But it is quite nice to be called for an interview...

What I can't understand is....why do we need to subject ourselves to such torture?

Medical interviews are scary, tormentous, demoralising, draining, ...dunno how else to describe it. We have pledged our lives to save people, we have taken the hippocratic oath...and yet, we still have to put ourselves under such undue stress to get a job to train?! Now, how is that fair??

Anyway, I don't wanna complain anymore. I am just so tired now. My eye bags have blocked my vision.....I'm just gonna wind down and enjoy a glass of wine..... nite.

1 comment:

runaway midget said...

hope all went well... :)