Saturday, March 08, 2008

Friends and Food

The best way to catch up with friends is to meet up at a nice restaurant, enjoy good food, chit chat, laugh and snap photos to catch these good memories.

Recently, Sze Ern, came up from Manchester to pay Glasgow a short visit, before he leaves this country for good. Also, it was Hoon Ying's birthday a few days ago...and we had a wee lunch party at Cafe Gandolfi Fish, Merchant City, Glasgow. We were all satisfied with our meals. The food was pricey...but man, it was really really good. :) I shall let the pictures do the talking.


Aunty Hoon, Sze Ern & me @ Yo Sushi

A hot cup of coffee is the perfect companion in this cold weather!

I was pouring a cup of "Honey spiced tea" at this cool tea shop, Tchai Ovna.

Ah Hoon & me.

More pictures to come once I get hold of them.... :)

No comments: