Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Show Me Your ID

I felt I needed something to calm me down, something to take my "nerves" away.

To cut straight to the point, I needed a glass of wine to chill.

So I went to Morrisons and bought a bottle of Blue Nun red wine (i thought to myself, if I am going to drink wine, might as well go for the one with more benefits...although i absolutely love white wine, red wine would be good for my heart! :P)

You know, after all the work-related stress, I feel very old. New wrinkles are popping out around my eyes, my forehead, etc. I am not young anymore.

Surprisingly, the cashier asked me, "I need to see some ID please."

"Oh, oh ok," I replied....still wondering why he would like to see my ID when I am definitely way above the age to buy alcohol.

He was a little surprised after looking at my birth date. haha.

I smiled to myself...hehe...guess I still look like I am under 21 years old!

Now, my cheeks are pink, slight palpitations, and slightly dizzy.... my muscles are all relaxed, I am ready for bed. Looks like I am calling it a day at 10 pm!! Nite nite!

1 comment:

runaway midget said...

old habits die hard... you and your alcohol! you're way too young for it. ;)