Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baking Mood

I was in the baking mood over the easter weekend...

On Sunday, I made a fruit loaf. And then, on Monday, I made chocolate brownies. It was my first time making brownies...and I am proud of myself, because it was a success! woohoo! I have never baked a cake in my life so far...it was an achievement indeed. :D

SzeL owns a fantastic cake recipe book. As it is her birthday this Sunday, I have asked her to choose her birthday cake from her recipe book....and I will bake it for her. She chose a carrot cake. So this weekend will be spent on finding the ingredients and baking the cake. I will keep this site updated on how the cake turn out.

Me & my choc brownie, Hoon & her Sarawak Laksa.

Sarawak Laksa...looked as good as from the shops! it was excellent.

My chocolate brownie, served with vanilla ice-cream, strawberry and raspberries.

Yam Seng!

All of us @ dinner.

No comments: