Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eggies, Chicks, and Bunnies

Happy Easter everyone!

It is time to unwrap your easter eggs/bunnies and munch them up all.

hehe... This year, I was fortunate to receive an easter egg from one of my patients. HY gave me a wee golden easter bunny that comes with a bell! :D I can't stop smiling now....coz I LOVE chocolates.

My easter project this year is super cute. hehe... I made 3 little chicks and 3 boxes. I filled the boxes with wee easter eggies...in fact, they resembled bird's eggs. I am proud of my project..:D

The 3 little chicks and their friend, white mouthless monster.

This naughty chick stepped on top of the mouthless monsters.

Origami basket filled with eggies!!

There! The final product!

Now, it is trying to be friends with the golden bunny.

Also, HY, SL and I went to Luss, a small beautiful town within The Trossachs National Park. The drive along the country roads were pretty, not to mention, the little black-faced sheeps and highland coos frolicking on the field throughout our journey. It took slightly more than an hour. We walked around Luss and had lunch at a nice cosy tartan coffee shop... It was really a good day...and it all ended with dinner at Nandos! yes... I really miss Nandos, and I am glad that I can get it here. hehe.. we all ordered the Extra Hot peri-peri 1/4 chicken... ahhh....satisfying.

Luss (snow capped mountains far far away)

A pretty garden.

A famous coffee shop in Luss....the food was not bad, but I was amazed with the decorations.. very tartan.
Check out the teapot!
The peaceful and serene view of a river that flows through the town.

A church in Luss.

That's me...

2 comments:

runaway midget said...

So pretty!

Sure you had fun!

runaway midget said...
This comment has been removed by the author.