Monday, March 31, 2008

Shiok Betul

:D

Went to the Spa on Sunday....wow, it was super shiok.

It started off with a foot scrub and massage. Followed by a relaxing and pampering session of facial and also, neck, shoulders and arms massages... Oh man...I felt I was in another world. A world where everything is so nice, comfy, relaxing and nice smelling! The aromatherapy that filled the room was amazing. The therapist was really good... She just had the right amount of pressure during the massage; you know, not too tickly and also not too soft. I felt the tension in every single muscle of my body disappearing. My eyes started to sink deeper into the socket...and yes, I actually fell asleep during this 70 minute session! haha. It was a fortune to pay...but heck, I think I deserve some pampering sometimes...keke. Think I will go again someday during stressful times.

I went to the spa with a few friends. Then, we went back to SzeLeng's house. It was her birthday, and I promised to bake a carrot cake for her. And yes I did! And I am so proud of myself. I used to be a baking virgin...but now, I think I have mastered it....and in fact, believe it or not, I love baking!!! :D Check out my carrot cake below.

The birthday girl and the carrot cake, that was baked by me! :) and it was cheesy topping.

No comments: