Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ratatouille Rocks!

Just watched Ratatouille. I know, I know, I'm uber outdated. I know its been showing for a long time, but I've tried to catch it last month, and the tickets were sold out. So today, my friends and I sought the opportunity to not study, and watched this funny animation instead. hehe.

No regrets. It was a fantastic show! I loved it. I laughed...probably the loudest amongst all the other viewers. The people behind this animation...boy, aren't they creative? The little rat, Remy, is so cute, and so is his brother. Somehow, somewhere deep inside of me wished that a "tiny chef" would appear and show me how to cook! I suck at cooking. Well, the only things that I can cook properly are pasta, fried rice, ABC soup, roasted pepper with couscous, wantons, fried omelette....hmm..i guess that's about it. None are exciting dishes to be honest. Wished I could cook something special or cook something "with perspective."

Anyway, its time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow I start as a SHO in psychiatry...yikes...pretty intimidated by it because:

1. I never liked psychiatry.
2. I don't think I could interact well with psychiatric patients.
3. I don't think I could keep a straight face when someone tells me weird stuff. (so unprofessional eh?)
4. I am worried that I do not know how to react to what the patients tell me, and I simply do not know how to treat them!
5. I am also very concerned that these patients end up manipulating me due to my lack of experience!

So....fingers & toes crossed, that tomorrow will be alright. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

runaway midget said...

couscous! i'm gonna make that for my BBQ in 2 weeks! i so miss couscous! remember it was you who taught me how to cook it.

remember the exploded tomatoes? :P

Anonymous said...

All the best my dear!