Sunday, December 02, 2007

Still Schleeppyy...

Its amazing how sleepy I am still feeling until today. After coming home from work on Friday morning, I slept from 3 pm until 5 am the next morning! I thought that should have sorted my tiredness out, and put me back to normal daylight....not!

I was rather sleepy last night....could feel eyes becoming puffy and watery. I was at Peter's dinner party at that time....we had an awesome steamboat, and LOADS of desserts...maybe that added to my sleepiness...but heck, it was a nice meal. By the time I got home, it was nearly 11pm, and I went straight to bed...couldn't keep my eyes open for another minute.

This morning, I woke up just before 8 am, with a terrible backache. Must be either my sleeping position or PMS. After my breakfast, I thought I would sit down and do some work...but I decided to lie down to rest my back......and yeah, ended up sleeping again, probably for another hour.

I've been rather awake since then...but my back is still killing me. I've been strecthing myself all day, still no effect...think I just need to go back to bed. keke. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I would be less sleepy.

The group of us at dinner.

Thanks peter, and your lovely landlord & landlady, for the lovely meal. :) Can't wait for your BBQ plans.....

No comments: