Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Swinging Back into Rhythm

It was back to work for me today after a good 10 days off. I woke up at 5 am today, which is bloody early!! Guess I was "excited" to go back to work. But I think the excitement came from the fact that I could finally drive myself to work for the first time! =D

Since I got up so early, I decided to wash my bedsheets...at 5.30 am?!! (don't ask me why) Weird! I know. I know. I have no idea what sparked me to do that...but I just did. The rest of the time was spent reading the news on the net and getting ready. I began my journey early...about 15 mins before 8 am. I was worried that I would get lost. But I found my way no problem. The traffic was just the usual - crowded.

It wasn't too bad going back to work. I had the joys of being the phlebotomist for the day. I bled about 4 -5 children today. The rest of the afternoon was spent completing my discharges, which were piling up in my pigeon hole. Although it wasn't particularly busy, I found it hard to get into the rhythm...I was confused...I kept thinking that it was Monday.

And yes, I drove myself home, which was really enjoyable. I was home in just 30 minutes...no more walking to the train station, no more waiting for the train....ahh....this is life man!

No comments: