Monday, August 13, 2007

Zzzooommm....

It was my first time.
I have never ride on it before.
I went from A to Z within seconds...which was really quick!
It was the ultimate experience....possibly the one and only chance I'll ever have.

=)

I sat in an AUDI TT today!

Now what were you thinking?

Anyway, it was really cool. I thoroughly enjoyed my ride home after work today. My registrar offered to give me a lift as he knew I do not have a car. It was really kind of him. The Audi TT was super sleek and I felt so tiny sitting in the car. Unfortunately, as the seat was pretty low, I could not really see the road very well....the fact that I am short made it worse. I love the roaring sound of the engine....love the feeling of the car accelerating...

Everything inside the car looked UBER cool....boy, wished I had the money to buy this car! But guess I can't really think about buying one yet, as I have yet to sit for my driving test! The journey home from Wishaw to the West End of Glasgow normally takes about 30 minutes on a good day...with the Audi TT, it took merely 20 minutes!

No comments: