Friday, August 17, 2007

Dragging Myself...

My night on calls start tonight for the next consecutive 7 days.

The beauty of working in a district hospital is the working hours tend to me more sociable. I remember working in the city hospital over the last year has been really busy. I do not get any days off except the weekends. However, I have gotten 2 days off since Wednesday in preparation for my nights! So I really shouldn't be complaining. I have been really spending my time with myself, my friends, and the shops! haha.

However, I still can't help myself but feel really lazy to go back to work. Oh well, I am sure this time next week I will be smiling as it would mark the end of my nights and the start of my holidays! Right ok. I need to shut up. Ohh....I can't wait till next Friday comes!

No comments: