Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Better Now...

My frustration over what happened a few days ago has subsided quite significantly. My friends have been really caring and helpful. Thank you guys, you know who you are!

I had a fulfilling dinner on Thursday night, followed by coffee and blueberry cheesecake on Friday evening. Eating is really therapeutic, trust me. It kept my mind off things for awhile.

I woke up early on Saturday morning. The day started off miserably with quite heavy rain (and this persisted all day!). Anyway, just about 9 a.m., I was surprised to hear someone at the door. It was the post, and he announced that he had a delivery for me. I was intrigued, you know, wondering who sent me a delivery. I looked at the white envelope after putting down my signature on the document. Guess what? It was my debit card! yay! Talk about being efficient....the bank is really good.

Having my debit card has taken off a big load off my shoulders. I was getting worried that I wouldn't have enough money to buy food, to travel up and down Wishaw, to pay my driving instructor, etc... Yeah, my debit card is a true lifesaver! =)

With my debit card in hand, I had lunch with SzeL, Hoon and Peter at Nandos. keke...yes...you can get Nandos here in glasgow. We sat in Nandos for quite awhile, and then decided to go for retail therapy! Again, this was very therapeutic! haha.

This morning I woke up feeling better...less frustration, less anger....just happier. However, after my driving lesson, I could feel my frustration building up again. I kept thinking about my photocard...Fingers-crossed that it will arrive before Thursday, otherwise I will have to change the test date. =(

Oh well, nothing I can do. Just have to hope for the best.

No comments: