Saturday, August 11, 2007

F**K Sake!

I have finally managed to get in touch with DVLA yesterday afternoon to enquire whether or not I could sit my test without a photocard. The answer was NO. However, as I did not lose the paper part of my provisional licence, therefore, I could apply for a photocard replacement via the telephone and pay 22 quid with either my debit/credit card.

Great! I do not even have a debit or credit card because that f**king idoit stole it. argghh!! So I told her that I would get back to her.

I am blessed to have really good friends...Laura, my colleague, has kindly offered to let me use her debit card for the payment. It would take 15 working days before I could get my photocard replacement. Looks like I would not be able to take my test, which will be held next next Tuesday! And this really really sucks!!!!

urgghh!!!! I am really frustrated but I know there is nothing I can do. This will be the 2nd time I change my driving test date. The 1st time was when I found out that I would be doing a night on-call prior to the test day, and I would not be able to make it on time for the the test in the morning. So I have changed it to an afternoon session....But looks like I have change it again, as I am not sure when exactly I will get my photocard and I do not wish to lose my fees.

I have tried to look for a different date. The next available one will be at the end of September! I can't wait that long, because as it is now, I am having difficult going home after doing an on-call.

F**k sake!!!

No comments: