Thursday, August 09, 2007

Idiot

My purse was stolen today. In fact, the thief was so brave to steal 3 of our purses....well, it was 4 of us....because I found out that my other colleague also had hers stolen!!

I mean...if you want to steal...just take all the money you want. I really do not care. But I would really appreciate it if you leave my cards behind. I have lost my credit cards, Switch card, Dorothy Perkins card, Malaysian IC and driving licence, and my Provisional UK driving licence!!!!!


ARRRRGGGGgghghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That bloody idiot thief! Well, I guess I shouldn't say idiot...I should praise that thief for having a clean sweep of money today.

We all left our bags in the doctor's room. The door is usually closed, but there isn't a lock for it. We had teaching in the morning for about 30 minutes, and then, proceeded to follow the consultant on the ward round. I guess that was when the theft occurred. I was getting my purse for lunch...and that's when I realised that it was GONE! =(

This is the first time I had my purse stolen. And I am really pissed off. It was a real hassle trying to cancel my cards. I phoned the Malaysian Embassy in London to find out how I could replace my IC and driving licence. The advisor said thatI should not worry about it, as long as I make a police report and send a copy of it to them. They will then send a letter to JPJ and JPN, and send me a letter too. All I need to do the next time I'm home is show the letter to these two departments and I would get my cards replaced.

The only other thing that worries me is my provisional UK driving licence. My driving test is due in 2 weeks and I haven't been able to get in contact with DVLA all afternoon. I really hope that they would be able to issue me with another one before I go for the test. Otherwise, I doubt I would be able to take the test! And I am really desperate to get a proper UK licence.

ARRGGHHHH...

It was such a shite day. I totally lost my mood to do anything all afternoon. The day didn't start off well either as it was a bloody massacre in the ward this morning. I spilled blood all over the place while trying to take blood samples from babies. Kids are NOT easy to bleed. And the method of bleeding is very different from adults. urggh...I am not liking it at the moment!

Well, I hope whoever that stole my purse will never get married, and all his/her kids will be born without a butt. (just as the Chinese saying goes "Sang zhai mo si fatt." That should teach that person a lesson.

2 comments:

runaway midget said...

wahlau...

i wonder why these days doctors' rooms in hospitals are not safe. might be the cleaners/ nurses; well, definitely insider la... if not how they know where to aim for?

in my hospital, a couple of doctors lost their money and h/phones over the past 3 months. patients too.

what's wrong with this world.

sl said...

yea...it may well be cleaners/nurses/clerks...you'll never know!