Monday, April 02, 2007

Set 1 now completed

I finished my first set of night shifts this morning! Really glad that I have completed it because my sleeping pattern was taking a toll over me.

On Monday morning, my seniors had red eyes and looked absolutely shattered. Me? Well, I was not in an awful state, except that my eyes resembled those of the pandas with bilateral ptosis and on top of that, I had blurry vision, my stomach was growling viciously, my limbs showed power of 4 out of 5.

I will be off duty for tuesday, and will act as a floater from Wednesday till Good Friday. I know I just had 2 weeks off during CNY, but I will be on holiday again from Easter weekend onwards for 1 week. =)

Unfortunately, after 1 week off, I will be back to complete another 2 sets of nights shifts! Not looking forward to it at all!

No comments: