Saturday, March 31, 2007

2 more nights to go!

5 days have passed quickly. I am into my 6th night receiving shift later on tonight, and I'm so so sleepy! You would have thought I have adapted into the different working hours, but nope, I haven't.

Every morning, after work, I could not sleep immediately. Why? I dunno. My night receivings have been pretty busy, therefore, I should be feeling really tired. The fact is, I am tired, but my brain is still wide awake! It would be about 3 pm when my brain slowly shuts down, only to go into active mode 3 hours later. *yawn...

oh dear, only THREE hours. The dark circles around my eyes are getting blacker and puffier...

However, on the brighter side, I have only 2 more nights to go before I go back into normal shifts. Hope no one becomes unwell later!

No comments: