Thursday, April 26, 2007

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Its work from home I go

I restart my night on-calls this evening. Feeling extremely lazy, but at the same time, glad that in just 7 days, I will not have any further night on-calls till August! woohoo! I really do not mind doing the night shifts. I know, this must sound really weird, but honestly, I think the hospital is really so peaceful at night, ie, no one walking about, no one shouting, no ward rounds, nothing. Of course, you will curse yourself when there are a few sickies to attend to, and that is when it gets really busy. But hey, that's why I am doing an on-call, to help treat the sick patients. It is quite interesting to see the patients and find out what is their problem. If I get the diagnosis correct, I become happier.....it boosts my confidence!

Oh well, I gotta leave soon.

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho
Its work from home I go.

No comments: