Saturday, April 28, 2007

As Slow As A Snail

Last night, I was working at a rather slow pace. It was not because I was being inefficient or thinking too hard about something. I could not really walk properly yesterday.

Everytime I walk up or down the stairs, walk along the corridor, stand up from a sitting position, I felt sharp pain in my hamstrings. Guess I have no one to blame except myself. Just 2 days ago, I decided to increase the intensity of my treadmill regime, and *ha *ha, no surprise, I strained my muscles.

So no matter how quickly I tried to walk from different wards, the pain in my muscles were killing me. A journey that would normally take just 1 minute, took about 4 minutes. Hence, the slow pace. The pain has improved now, although I realized that my quadriseps got tired fast as I walked up the stairs.

I shall put a hold on the gym just now.

No comments: