Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Isn't A Wonder?

Isn't a wonder when everything don't seem to go right?

I kind of give up on some issues in life at the moment. Everyone starts complaining to me, that so and so has done this, why didn't you try to stop he/she. Everyone has their side of story. Only those who were involved would know what actually happened between them. One would say he/she said abcd, while the other person would say he/she said wxyz. So all I can do is listen and stay neutral in both issues, apologise to the person who felt hurt and advice the other not to repeat the thing anymore, or vice versa. But at the same time, both parties are not happy and frustrated with the way things are. I agree that an arguement will never solve the problem. And either way, I feel both are at fault for arguing with each other.

So, I am left with a dilemma which no one would understand. Everyone thinks that I'm trying to runaway. But in actual fact, I am not. I just am clueless as to what else I can do. If the other person does not want to listen to my ideas, for f*** sake, I can't do anything about it!! Or if the other person choose to continue informing about his/her thoughts or feelings, I can't do much about it either because the situation is already as it is. There is no way of changing back whatever happened. I mean, yes, I understand that everyone is feeling rubbish about the whole thing, but can't you guys just see through my situation?? Do you think it is so simple to listen and not react emotionally to what you guys said?? Isn't a wonder why you people just can't leave me in peace?? I am human too you know.

For the past few days, I felt absolutely miserable. And no one would ever get how I feel unless they are in my shoes. Honestly, don't start advising me that I should express my feelings (which I have tried and have always ended in arguement with either parties). Everyday, I just can't stop looking back at what has happened. But, I know that only time will let me cope with all these bumps in life.

I got to leave for work soon. Isn't a wonder how the brain switches off troubled thoughts away from these things during work? I hope that would be the case, at least! Otherwise, I would not be able to function properly tonight.

No comments: