Saturday, August 19, 2006

*Dusting *Wiping * Vacuuming

*dusting I have not been blogging for about more than 2 weeks now. I didn't manage to get my broadband fixed till today!! =) I'm so happy that I could finally surf the internet from home whenever I want. *wiping I felt like "a frog under a coconut shell" since the last time I was connected to the internet. Imagine, I did not even know that there was a huge masterplan at the Heathrow airport till I picked up the newspaper left in the subway the other day. *vacuuming

*dusting (again, it is so dusty here)

During these few weeks, I've managed to use the computer in the library/wards to send emails. The computer in the library was alright, but I could not send any emails from my yahoo account. Moreover, the library closes at 5pm, which is when I finish work as well...so not much opportunity to use them. On the other hand, the computer in the ward was super slow! *wiping

Anyway, my broadband is finally here! So I'll keep this place as up to date as I can!

*vacuuming
(finally, this site is clean and back to normal again!)


No comments: