Sunday, July 30, 2006

Goodbye Dundee... Welcome Glasgow

Dundee. I first arrived here 2 years ago. I found the place very peaceful and quiet. Finding my way around was not too difficult, to be honest, because Dundee is blessed with an efficient transportation system. However, 2 years down the road, it is time for me to leave this place. My room in no. 140 has been my cosy nest until I completed my studies. Although the room is usually cold, I still found my room comfy and nice.

In just 2 hours time, I will be moving away from Dundee for good. I have moved most of my things to my room in Glasgow. The rent there is certainly more expensive than here. Glasgow, I do not know why I choose to go there in the first place. Probably should have just stayed on in Dundee. Everything will be new to me there, the tranportation system does not appear to be organised either. sigh.

But, whatever it is, I cant look back at my decision to move to Glasgow. I can only welcome myself to Glasgow with an open heart. And keep my fingers (and toes) crossed that everything will not be too much of a hassle for me. hehe.

Goodbye Dundee...My heart is so heavy to leave..

and Hello Glasgow...hope you'll be kind to me.

2 comments:

jinkhang said...

dun worry, things will always work out fine... they may seem a little cruel, a little harsh, but these are only the beginning...

in a blink of an eye, 2 years will just pass by... and you will be home for good...

hang in there k?

;)

greenpea said...

some things are easier said than done. those who don't go through what those have gone through (or are about to go through) are too naive to prematurely say that things will "work out fine".

btw, dr. toh, you coming back to m'sia for good after 2 years ar? didn't tell me also!