Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm Home, Finally...

It is great coming back home.....home sweet home. After a few weeks of holiday, from Italy, to Aberdeen, and to London, I was really looking forward to coming home. The journey from London to KL was alright.

I was so happy when I saw my dog, Kiki, wagging away her tail like the propeller of the helicopter the moment she saw me getting out of the car. And I could not resist the temptation for mamak food. So I had to go there at the same night of arrival for supper. hehe. Miss it. Miss the tosai, maggi mee goreng, and the teh o ais limau. Everything just tasted so good!

A couple of things are$ troubling me. Firstly, my rather severe jetlag (Slept at 6am m'sian time yesterday). To solve this issue, I have decided that since I'm going to spend only 10 days here, I might as well just sleep according to UK time. This will certainly help me adjust myself much more easily when I go back to UK next week. The weather in KL is also very hot and humid. I have been sweating non stop the whole day.

And this time, my time spent in Malaysia is going to be different. Now that I'm single, I have no boyfriend to chill out with....It is so different. At least last time, whenever I wanna go somewhere, there will always be someone to accompany me. Not this time, unfortunately. No one to cuddle me, no one to share my food with, no one to listen to my rants...etc..etc... So I am going to plan my outings for the next few precious days (9 days left in KL) with my good old mates. That aside, certainly, nothing beats being at home.

5 comments:

greenpea said...

Woi! I thought Dundee Medical School grads are suppose to reflect on their mistakes and rectify them? Hehe...

sl said...

yadaa, yadaa, yadaa... old arnti.. stop nagging at me! hmph!

greenpea said...

okies. shhh. shall go into hiding. :P showee.

btw, thanks for today. very eventful having to find parking at midvalley for so long. luckily didn't kena dump at train station. keke. ;)

sl said...

hehe..i'm not so evil la...

yeah...at least we managed to get a parking lot...phew!

your mum's onde onde was excellent! can curi recipe ah? =P

greenpea said...

recipe, of course! that'd be 20 pounds. hehe!

i'll ask her. you just have to prepare a cheque. ;)