Wednesday, July 19, 2006

B I A T C H

I went to Midvalley megamall today. It wasn't too late in the afternoon, or rather the afternoon has just started by the time I arrived at the parking lot. I drove to P2, and was surprised to find that the parking space was rather full.

I circled a few times around all the possible parking bays from A - F, but no luck. There were many cars in the same boat as me, looking for a place to park their cars. I decided to park in a parking lane and wait for someone to get their car. No luck again. Those who went to retrieve their cars were not in my lane and even if I did follow them to their car, someone else was already waiting there. It was like a competition as to who gets the spot first. hehe

I was really surprised that the parking lot was so full. I mean it is a weekday, don't everyone need to go to school or work?? Weird. Anyway, I did manage to follow 2 women to their cars, but all I got was a wave from them, indicating that they are just dumping their things in the car and going to shop for more. Sigh.

My tummy was rumbling due to hunger. As I was about to give up, I spotted a woman walking towards her car. I quickly followed here and turned on my signal light to inform everyone that I'm waiting for that lot. I felt relieved. But suddenly (a few seconds later), this green kancil with a lady driver turned into the lane and turned on her indicator lights too!!! WTF?!

I only had 2 options:
1. Continue to wait and drive into the lot the moment the car is out of the space. (but what if the green kancil does that too? My car would probably bang into hers)

2. Let the green kancil take the parking lot. I'll drive away like a sore loser but cursing F*** while doing that, and see if I can find another space.

Being the usual tolerant and kind, but easily bullied person, I decided to opt for no. 2. Why? Bcoz I was driving my parents' new car. And if I did manage to fight for that parking lot, my car would probably end up with scratches or a punctured tyre. So to avoid the unnecessary scoldings from my parents and the subsequent stress, I think option 2 was the best. But seriously, that lady in the green kancil is a BIATCH, BITCH, & A F***ING IDIOT!

So I drove away (still cursing that lady just now) and within a few mins, I finally got a spot for my car. *phew. I was seriously thinking of paying the RM 1 parking and head to somewhere else. It was nearly 1pm that time. Midvalley really has a bad parking system. Too limited.

I have never experienced such bad luck in Midvalley before. Later only it occurred to me that, it was a Wednesday (half price to catch a movie) and probably alot of ppl from aboard are back home in KL for the summer break.

After parking my car, I was not very hungry anymore. But I still indulged myself in Sushi King with my good friend. =)

2 comments:

greenpea said...

wah, swearing like me already. some more call me vulgar. look who's talking.

aiyah, no matter how bad that parking experience was, it probably might've been worth it if you look back 20 years down the line. no? keke... ;)

Anonymous said...

hey hope u r enjoying msia!! check out my fotopage for our graduation photos :) http://inda2681.fotopages.com