Saturday, July 22, 2006

I Got A New Gadget!

tee hee!! yay!! I got myself a new camera today!! =)

Well, if you have read my previous blogs, I was responsible for the death of my beloved Casio Exilim. But today, I found a new love, that is my lovely Panasonic FX01. It is a really solid camera with 6 megapixels and 3.6 times optical zoom. I was actually contemplating to get the 10x zoom Panasonic camera instead of this one. However, after much thought, I think the FX01 is more suitable for me because I hardly use my zoom, and moreover, the FX01 is a wide angle cam, which means I can snap bigger pics of scenery or group pics! cool eh?

I bought my camera from Midvalley. The boss of the shop was really kind and nice. I was allowed to develop a few photos from different cameras, so that I will be able to compare the quality of pics easily. The deal she offerred was reasonable too. Rm1500 for the camera, extra battery and all the other small accessories. It was, in fact, cheaper than my Casio Exilim.

The battery is now charging. Hope to start snapping pictures with my brand new camera tomorrow!

No comments: