Tuesday, July 25, 2006

11 days in Malaysia is TOO short

11 days in Malaysia is just way too short. My holiday in KL is going to end soon on Thursday 7.30 pm when I begin my long journey back to UK. Time flies when you are enjoying yourself. Everyday, I just have some many things I want to DO, I want to EAT and many people whom I want to MEET. Sometimes, I wished the day has 25 hours. =) Let me summarise what I did for the past few days since arrival.

Day 01 : Touched down in KL. Had mamak. Surfed internet till 6 am due to jetlag.

Day 02 : Woke up late. Rushed to get an instant passport sized photo for visa application. Sent in application. Had dinner at Ampang Yong Tau Fu.

Day 03 : Outing with my good fren. Shopping, and ate Sushi King after so many months. Had yummy onde-onde.

Day 04 : Send computer for repair. Had lunch with mum's friend at Manhattan Fish Market. The food was excellent. Night, had dinner with old school mate.

Day 05 : Met housemate for breakfast. Had dimsum. Yummy again. =P Afternoon, went shopping at Isetan (coz there was a 3-day member's sale). Night, met cousin bro for dinner. Had Balinese food. Yummy too.

Day 06 : Sorted out those photos taken during my family trip to the UK. Went to Midvalley to get them developed. Met with an old friend. Continued shopping till evening. Managed to get new shoes (need comfy one since will be standing and running around alot). Had dinner at mamak with family.

Day 07 : Had the famous pan mien near my house. Then headed to Ikano. Had a hair makeover. Went home. Met up with 2 good old school mates at mamak.

Day 08 : Morning stayed at home. Went to JPJ. Lucky me, the queue wasn't long. I managed to renew my driving licence and applied an international one. Collected my notebook from the HP center. Had Genki sushi....oh, Genki sushi beats Sushi King hands down!! =) Accompanied mum and cousin sis shopping.

Day 09 : Dentist appointment. Arrived late to meet my good friend. Kena maki. Accompanied her shopping. Then had Genki again! hehe..but it was good! Then shopped abit more. And went to Ampang Point to get some stuff. Dinner with friends in KLCC.

Day 10 and 11 : Will update soon. =)

Wished my holidays were longer. I start work on Monday! So sien. I think when I'm back in UK, I'll be a wee bit depressed. Firstly, no close ppl around and secondly, I have to take up new responsiblities and will officially stopped being a student!!

2 comments:

greenpea said...

hmm... i think i'll be depressed too. nobody to throw pots and pans at already. :P

sl said...

sigh...miss you hanging out with u!! =(

but on the brighter side, no one to throw pots and pans at me! yippee!! =P