Saturday, July 29, 2006

Continuation from the previous blog...

Day 10 : Began packing. Meant to watch Pirates of the Carribean with mum, but she's too busy. Ended up visiting the new tesco near my house and ate Twisties for lunch. After that, headed to Giant to buy some groceries and went home. Had vindaloo curry for dinner. And went back to packing...luggage was weighing at 24 kg (overload)!

Day 11 : Woke up in the morning, dreading the coming flight. Repacked my luggage. Ah, now it is about 21 kg. Went out for brunch wif su ann. I'll surely miss her. Came home, added some last min things into my bag. Had my shower and was ready to go. Ate char kuay teow before I left for the airport. By about 4.30pm, I was on my way dy. Found out that my flight was delayed for 30mins. Flew off officially at 8pm.

There you go. My short trip in Malaysia. I will miss you!

No comments: