Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Away Again

Don't think I have been blogging as much as I wanted to. I have been really busy travelling up and down. Since I'll be moving down to Glasgow this month, I have spent the previous few days packing my room. But I still have my clothes to pack up.

I'll be away again for a couple of days. I am going off to Aberdeen in about 2 hours time. My family will be arriving at the Aberdeen airport in the evening, so I'm going to meet up with them over there.

From the airport, we will be heading to the countryside, Royal Deeside, for a couple of days. On Saturday, we will be driving down from there to Dundee. After my graduation in Dundee, we will be taking the train to London. And only on the 16th of July, I'll finally board the flight home to Malaysia! yippee!! Can't wait. If only I did not have to go to London, then I would be able to fly home earlier.

ok...take care guys! Will update this blog whenever I can. Ciao!

No comments: