Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Summer is Coming!!

Yeap...summer is looming in! Look at the cherry blossoms shedding off their last petals... =) It was a really pretty view this morning after I went for my jog. The petals basically covered the whole road. Unfortunately, sad to say, the sun has been rather shy this week. She has been hiding behind the clothes most of the time and allowing the clouds to cry almost everyday!! The day started off pretty well, with bright sunny sunshine, but, now, the dark clouds are fast covering the sky. sigh...hope it doesn't rain.

Anyway, here are some a few more pics I took this morning. Was kinda getting crazy studying for my exams (although I have to admit I haven't been particularly hardworking). But enjoy the pretty pics.

Pretty Red Tulips

Yellow/Red Tulips

Pink Tulip

Purple/Yellow Tulip

2 comments:

greenpea said...

The purple/yellow tulip is seductive in two ways. Use your wildest imagination. ;)

sl said...

=) you are wild gal...sungguh tak sangka!