Friday, May 19, 2006

Flowers

ahhh...flowers, I just can't get enough of them. I think eversince I came to UK, I have began to really (I mean, REALLY) appreciate flowers. I have never taken these many pictures of flowers in my life so far. =) hehe... Flowers are pretty (so many colours) , bold (stand up tall all by themselves) yet innocent (they just bloom when the time is right).

Today, my housemates and I had a little photo taking session at a wee garden near our house. Every year, they seem to plant tulips of different colours. =) It was such a lovely day at that time, the sun was shining brightly. Lucky for us, we managed to snap our photos before the dark clouds came rushing in, blocking away the pretty sunlight. It eventually rained quite heavily later in the evening. This sort of made the day turned gloomy. Oh well, whatever it is, flowers certainly made me happy today!!


5 comments:

greenpea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
greenpea said...

:) glad it made your day.

sl said...

yeap...it was great! loved flowers!

greenpea said...

flowers love you too. see how the red flowers matched your red shirt. i'm sure it wasn't the other way round.

sl said...

aww...you're so sweet!! =P