Monday, May 15, 2006

Lazy Weekend

The weekend has just passed by quickly. I have recovered from my sleep deprivation. Slept early during the weekend, had my morning jogs to help me release endorphins and improve my fitness level.

Oh, did I mention I spent both Saturday and Sunday watching Australia's Next Top Model (Season1). The telly was showing 4 episodes in a row on both days. I didn't really want to watch, but in the end, got hooked up with it bcoz I didnt know how to prepare myself for my exam. Sounds weird doesnt? But, I really have to sit down and think, what sort of questions they are going to shoot at me. There is no way I could read everything in my portfolio...hmm....tough tough.

Anyway, back to the model show, it was really interesting...you could actually see and experience all the bitchiness among them. hehe. And they actually learned quite alot of things, like eating etiquette, dressing, make up, and all had to go for a bikini wax!! hehe.. it was funny to see them cursing out loud when the person ripped off their hair.....poor ppl.

On Saturday nite, I was too sleepy to do any work (still havent recovered yet at that time). My housemate bought a DVD, called "Just Like Heaven". The show starred Reese Witherspoon, who looked so pretty in the movie. She played the role of a doctor. She has never experienced love ever so far. Suddenly, she was involved in a RTA (opps..sorry, it means Road Traffic Accident) and ended up in a coma. Her spirit left her body and could only be seen by one particular guy. Love started to bloom between both of them. When she finally woke up, she couldnt remember him. This part was quite sad. But, eventually, they both finally got together..You really gotta watch the movie coz I didnt describe it fully here. It made me laugh, and it made me cry!! Highly recommended.

So, today, I am back to full swing (hopefully!!). But I sort of lost my mood this morning...so hope I'll regain it back soon...otherwise, I wouldnt be able to get my work done.

Have a good week ahead everyone!

2 comments:

greenpea said...

Woi! Copycat. "It made me laugh, it made me cry. Highly recommended." Ahem... :P Nevermind, forgive you - I know, we kind of ran out of vocab especially after writing our 12 outcomes. Hehe!

sl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.