Sunday, May 28, 2006

Restless

Ok. It is only 2 days after I have passed my finals. But I am seriously bored!

For the past few weeks, I have been spending most of my time reading, studying and completing assignments. Before I sat for my exams, my brain kept on wandering away from the topics I was reading on (Addison's disease, outcome 9, audit, etc) to the various things I want to do after the exam (shopping, read chick books). "Stop thinking...and concentrate." That was what I told myself.

Now that exams are over. My brain shouts "Yippee!! You are free now! Push those adrenal glands away, no more outcomes, go do anything you want." Sounds pretty easy eh? But heck, it is no easy task.

Every morning, I wake up thinking of what I should do for the day. To make matters worse, the sun rises as early as 5 am in the morning, and I can't sleep for longer even if I want to. The sun was just too bright. I went for a jog, shower, ate bfast. I really took my time through all those..and the clock only showed it was 8am! urgh...why is the time passing so slowly?? Ok nevermind. So I went to read the newspapers, did some pointless surfing....and looked at the time again...only 10am?? sigh. Shopping? done that, but there was nothing to buy. Read chick books? not in the right mood to do so yet. Study and prepare for work? No way I am going to pick up my Oxford Handbook to read (at least not now)!

I guess the problem is before exams, all I did was sit down, study and study. And once when I do not need to do that, my life suddenly feels awkwardly free. Ok ok...I know many of you are still studying for your finals and wished that you can be in my position. I shall keep quiet and enjoy my relaxing moment. =)

3 comments:

jinkhang said...

ya... don't complain... u can help me type my portfolios if u want... keeps ur knowledge at ur fingertips :P

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»