Friday, May 26, 2006

No Longer An Undergraduate

Yeap, you did not read that wrongly. I am NO LONGER an undergraduate! I have my MBChB finally!! yiippeee!!!! =P

I sat for my Final Viva exam yesterday. The days leading to "D-Day" of exam and during the exam itself, were no doubt, frightening and stressful. Everyday, my heart starts to pump hard, butterflies fly around my tummy, both fingers and toes turn icy cold, loss appetite to eat..etc..etc... I am sure you guys have experienced these before. But I think this time, my stress level has received a place in the "Saw Ling Book of Record", as the highest stress level in my life.

Even after the exam, the agony while waiting for my results was stressful too. It was such a tremendous relief the moment I saw my name in the pass list on the board. I was so happy until tears of joy just started to roll down my cheeks. Come to think of it, 5 years of medical school just passed rather quickly...it was not easy, and yes, I have finally made it to the end. All my hardwork, and my parent's money have paid off. Thanks mum n dad!

The good thing is I can now support myself. My parents do not need to give me pocket money anymore. They can sit down and relax. And I can buy anything I want without feeling the guilt!

As for now, I shall enjoy my break till August, which is when I start to work. Should I travel somewhere? hmm...ok, let me plan me holiday! =)

5 comments:

greenpea said...

life is not that tough afterall. ;) at least for now. enjoy!

芋头 said...

the season of drought is over as the long awaited rain falls..enjoy and dance under the rain :) Congrats !!!!

jinkhang said...

congrats... it was just a matter of time... :)

now it's my turn to stress...

Anonymous said...

*claps*
Congrats!
Must be great to be you now! *grin*
Unlike myself, still an undergrad for another 6 months!

Partyyy away gal!

sl said...

Thank you guys!! =)

Your turn will come really soon! =)