Sunday, April 23, 2006

Spring is officially here...

Yes, you're right...Spring is here for sure!! Why? because the sun is shinning so brightly everyday, and so many flowers are blooming. The most common flower seen in this period of time is the daffodil.

Daffodils, daffodils, aren't they so pretty?? They come in a few colours; white, yellow and pale yellow. I have never seen a daffodil till I came to UK.As I walk along the pathway near the hospital every morning, I become bewitched by the prettiness of the daffodils. Each and every stalk stands tall, trying to proof that it is the prettiest among all. The sun makes the view even prettier. I love the yellow ones as they just look so beautiful and yellow just sort of uplifts my spirit! haha...anyway, I thought I should share the pretty flowers with you all. So I have included a few pics here. =) enjoy!

No comments: