Friday, April 28, 2006

F**king annoying

sorry...I think I'm becoming more and more vulgar these days...I cant help it though, because everything seems so annoying these days. Anyway, back to the main storyline. I was speaking to a couple just awhile ago. The husband was the one being admitted, and his wife was just accompanying him. I began asking him a few questions about the reasons for his admission. He mentioned a few problems (which started since Feb '05), while my brain was trying to arrange his problems in chronological order. Then, his wife started to fill me in with another information. Then, the husband started to add on more info after that...and they sort of took turns telling me things. My brain was seriously going BONKERS! To make matters worse, I was sitting right in the middle, between the both of them. So use your imagination and think of the situation I was in. Sigh. Eventually, the husband became slightly mad at his wife, who just interrupted what he said a few times. Me, on the other hand, was really trying to piece up the puzzle...it was a complicated case.

oh well, i can only summarise the whole matter into 2 things:

1. I'm getting old, hence, brain is slow to catch and work simultaneously.

2. The couple was just f**king annoying.

Think I'll stick to the latter la...(in denial that i'm old...keke)

HAve a great weekend ppl!

No comments: