Saturday, March 11, 2006

Goodbye my lover

"Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
Goodbye my lover,
Goodbye my friend,
You have been the one,
You have been the one for me...
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow." James Blunt.


Life is Tough!

I am sorry....but I really need to stress that again.

My 4 years 3 months relationship with my fiance has just ended not too long ago.

No, it wasn't because we don't love each other anymore...

No, it wasn't because either of us have found someone new...

We just do not have the same priorities and goals at the moment. And we both could not come to a compromise. Therefore, the best way to solve the problem is to part.

It is such a sad ending to a nearly perfect relationship.

Goodbye my lover. I will surely miss you.

1 comment:

jinkhang said...

you never know...

things might take a turn...

maybe not now...

but way much later...

my heart still yearns for you...

it can't be still...

i miss you so much...

it hurts to think of you...