Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inspired by MasterChef!

The brand new masterchef series has started! And remember that one of my new year resolutions is to prepare more homecooked food?

Yes...both Kevin and I were very inspired to prepare our own fine dining in the comfort of your own home! =D I have to admit that it does take quite abit of an effort, but the end result is well worth it. And it is definitely nicer to cook for two!

So...here they are!






Stuffed apple with ice cream
(pardon the apple, it kinda exploded in the oven...hence it had lost its shape)












Brown Rice Kedegree with side salad










Pan Fried Seabass, topped with tomatoes and olives salsa, and grilled courgettes on the side.


We attempted to present the dish well! Guess we didnt do too badly.

I wish I could take credit for creating such lovely food...the recipes are taken from Sophie Dahl's Cookbook, "Miss Dahl's voluptous delights!"

I highly recommend this cookbook if you're looking for nice homely healthy food!

No comments: