Monday, January 31, 2011

Do Not Miss The Black Swan!

I am a big big fan of Natalie Portman. I simply love the way she carries herself, her intellectualness, beauty, and her acting skills. I last seen her in the movie "Closer," which I really enjoyed. So when I first saw the thriller for Black Swan back in December, I told myself, I NEED to watch it.

Yes, I watched it about a week ago. Oh my, Natalie was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. She was so graceful as a ballet, yet extremely mentally disturbed. Thumbs up to her for being able to portray the character Nina so well. I know this whole movie is fictional...but heck, it was brilliant!

It was rather intense. I cringed when I saw "Beth" stabbing her own face with a knife, and also the scene where Nina slammed the door against her mother's hand. There were scenes where I was just not sure whether she had made it up in her mind, or were they for real? The lesbian sex scene was also really sexy and steamy. Well down to Natalie and Mila. Imagine being good friends, and having to kiss each other, and pretend to have sex?! that must be SO UNCOMFORTABLE!

So, if you haven't heard of the Black Swan, you are definitely OUT OF DATE!
If you have heard of it, then I would highly recommend it. =)

No comments: