Sunday, September 27, 2009

?

I wonder whether I am asking too much out of life. Maybe I should try to be more understanding, or maybe I should just accept things as they are.

Come on, let's face the fact. You can't change the environment you are in, but you can certainly change the way you react to the surroundings. So if somehow hurts you, or if something bad takes over your life, you should really just take control of your emotions and act wisely. No point in throwing tantrums, or making yourself feel miserable about the whole issue.

Life is indeed a bumpy road. But somehow, you can only hope for that much to happen. The rest all depends on faith and fate.

I dunno. I am only ONE human out of the billions of us on this planet. But, I hope that somebody would appreciate me as I am, and not take me for granted, sometimes. I guess I can only wait and be patient; time will soon tell, but I hope that by then, I won't be tired of waiting.

No comments: