Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is the point?

What is the point of being a consultant?

What is the point of having your own outpatient clinic?

What is the point of having a timetable created to your own needs?

What is the point in smiling but not listening?

What is the point in what is the point??



And more importantly, what is the point in even bothering?!
.........................uurrgghhh............I DON'T KNOW!!

I am so frustrated today. I don't understand how a consultant can be so slow in reviewing patients at the outpatient clinic. This consultant has a timetable created to suit his/her needs...but he/she has failed to follow it correctly!!!

I mean, how difficult is it to complete your ward round on monday, rather than postponing it to another day, in which you are busier?

There are at least 30 patients in the outpatient clinic awaiting review...and this consultant only saw 5 of them?!

HELLO??? ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH??

arghh well. What is the point in even moaning as I can't change the situation? I just have to suck it up....that's what it is.

No comments: