Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where Are You?

The cold days are back again. It has been raining EVERY single day. Mr Sunshine....where are you hiding?

Every morning, I wake up to embrace the rain, and on my way back from work, it rains again. The days are SO gloomy...temperature has not been any higher than 5 degrees so far. It was so bloody freezing that it actually rained sleet yesterday afternoon.

Having said that though, I see the rainbow almost every morning. I guess Mr Sunshine is actually trying really hard to show itself...but obviously, he is weak at present. Therefore, only a tiny wee bit of sun ray gets past the heavy dark clouds....and voila, you get a pretty rainbow. In fact, this morning, I saw DOUBLE RAINBOWS! yes... double, ie, one on top of the other. I could also literally see the end of the rainbows too...how wonderful is that?

Anywho, I hope for less rain and less wind....but I doubt that will happen.

1 comment:

runaway midget said...

will the beginning of december be this cold as well? brr... thinking of going over if my leave gets approved... :P