Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Pic Diary

A picture diary about the food I had and the places I went when I was back home.
The tasty claypot loo shi fun @ Sri Petaling.

Maggots @ Singapore Biennale 2008


Aliens and a spacecraft, Singapore Biennale.

Funny phrases @ the Singapore Biennale 2008.

Funky bus stop in Singapore.

Tasty beef teriyaki wrapped around mushrooms @ Sushi Tei.

Amazing presentation for sushi @ Sushi Tei. Those are unagi pieces.

Extremely spicy Szechuan steamboat (the reddish soup) and ham choy soup by the side (to neutralise the spiciness!). Yummy!


Garlic Fried Rice @ Sakae Teppanyaki

Chawanmushi cooked in an onion @ Sakae Teppanyaki! Lovely!

Black Forrest Ice Blended @ The Coffee Club. It had tasty cherry pieces in it! Thumbs up!

My gal palies. Miss you guys!

SzeL & I @ her house, Ipoh.

Nasi Lemak @ Old Town Cafe

My 1st love with banana pie @ McD.

No comments: